The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority and we are following the advice and guidelines of Eagle County and the CDC. Due to the increasing COVID-19 positivity rate in Eagle County we are updating our policy for the protection of our staff and guests.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms please cancel your service.
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated spa & salon guests must wear a mask in the treatment room (or salon) during their service.
- Masks are not required in common areas such as the locker room and waiting area.
- A N95 and face shield will be worn by your treatment provider.
- Spa guests will remain unmasked due to the nature of this service.
- Steam will be replaced with a warm facial compress.