Please know that the health and safety of our members and associates is our top priority and we are following the advice and guidelines of Eagle County and the CDC. Currently, the county is at an Orange Level.
Here is what we are doing:
Preventing the spread of the virus:
- Conducting symptom and temperature checks for both the employees and clients
- All associates and clients are required to wear masks per Colorado state ordinance
- Providing service by appointment only
- Requiring customers to wear cloth face coverings or masks in common areas and treatment rooms
- Customer mask can be removed in a facial once the esthetician is ready to begin the service
- Providing contactless payment options
- Plexiglass shields placed in high contact areas to minimize exposure between clients and associates
- Hand Sanitizer stationed throughout the facility and high touch doors
- Hand washing before and after treatment by both the guest and therapist in the treatment room
- Doors kept open where possible
- Staff training and certification in Sanitation practices
- Increased housekeeping presence throughout the facility
- Hospital-grade cleaning agents in use
- Staff are to ensure a minimum of 6 feet of separation between customers when not directly performing service
- Limit the number of staff on schedule according to social distancing guidelines
- Steam room and sauna remain closed per Eagle County regulations.
- Pools and hot tubs are open with social distancing required and space may be limited.
- Locker rooms have limited access based on social distancing parameter
- Spa is operating at 50% capacity
Here is how clients can assist in keeping a safe environment:
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Wash your hands often
- Wear a facemask
- Stay at home if sick
While we will take every precaution we can, these measures and guidelines do not ensure protection from exposure to the virus in every situation, and caution and vigilance are advised.