The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority and we are following the advice and guidelines of Eagle County and the CDC.
- Please cancel your service if you are sick or experiencing any type of symptom with as much notice as possible.
- Clients & staff are asked to continue to wear a mask in the spa facility if unvaccinated or if preferred for your comfort.
- Clients & massage therapists must wear a mask while face-up in a massage or body treatment service. Staff can wear a mask the entire service if the client prefers.
- Your esthetician will continue to wear a KN95 mask and face shield during facial services.
- Symptom and temperature checks are conducted at spa check-in for both clients & staff.
- Hand washing before and after treatment by both the client and staff in the treatment room.
- Hand Sanitizer stationed throughout the facility.
- Increased housekeeping presence in the salon, spa retail, massage rooms, and restrooms.
- Hospital-grade cleaning agents remain in use.
- Plexi shields remain in place in the nail salon
- The indoor & outdoor pool, hot tubs, and pool deck are open. No reservation needed.
- The locker rooms are open with most amenities including steamroom & dry sauna.
- Spa lounge is open with normal seating.
While we will take every precaution we can, these measures and guidelines do not ensure protection from exposure to the virus in every situation.