Effective January 17, 2022
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority and we are following the advice and guidelines of Eagle County and the CDC. We are taking the following steps to protect our staff and guests:
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms please cancel your service as soon as possible.
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated spa & salon guests:
- Masks are required in the treatment room (or salon) during your service.
- Masks are optional in common areas such as locker rooms, the waiting area, and while using the amenities.
- Please wear a mask while facing up on the massage table.
- You may remove your mask while facing down on the massage table.
- 100-minute couples massage is currently unavailable.
- An N95 and face shield will be worn by your treatment provider.
- Spa guests may remove their mask once on the facial table.
- Steam will be replaced with a warm facial compress.
- While we will take every precaution we can, these measures and guidelines do not ensure protection from exposure to the virus in every situation, and caution and vigilance are advised.